What to wear to March: ideas

14:06

Good evening beauties, today I wanted to give you some ideas on what to wear in March. 
On the site "StyleWe" I saw many interesting outfits low-cost, 
I would like to show you some idea for shopping.
Always I say "crazy March" because the weather is not stable and I'm often in crisis about what to wear. 
So today I wanted to offer some idea-outfits for March: 

- Outfit for Women's day


A black dress is perfect for every occasion : sexy and elegant.
You can find this dress on StyleWe site at a great price --> "party dresses cheap"

- Must have March 2017 :

a)


This "long tunic tops" for leggings is a must have 2017 especially on hot days: you can find this --> here

b)




I loved it last year and for my luck are also trend for this spring.
You can wear these shirts with jeans, wearing a casual look, or over long skirts with a high waist. 
I leave you the link to buy these fabulous shirts.

I invite you to also visit the StyleWe-blog where you can find recipes low-carb.

You Might Also Like

7 commenti

  1. Che bel post :D

    http://aglamourblog.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. follow,your blog
    very nice

    neon-rider-world.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. The all black outfit looks really classy! Great post by the way! Dr Minesh Patel Bedford

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great choices! Keep on blogging!

    RispondiElimina

Visualizzazioni totali